Early Bays @ VW Action

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny said:
Well done on the line up guys! :wink: ace as usual, big thanks to Gary especially :D

We may well get a banner or two made up again, but it would need to be looked after, as i think the last one was half-inched? but not sure.

I will see what costs and how much is in the coffers for this, perhaps make a bigger drive for advertising banners in the same position they are in on the site to get some money in. I was thinking something like the resto-wagen banner (tall and thin) as it looks cool as we do need one as our lineups seem to be a permanent fixture at most of the shows now.

Perhaps Paul could knock up another cool design? 8)

cheers johnny, didnt see to many peeps due to my late arrival, and lack of sleep, would have been nice to have got there a little earlier, as i left at 7pm friday, didnt arrive till 12.30 sat :mrgreen:

will be sorted with my new engine in the coming weeks, and get some miles on it

Nice to nearly meet some of you :lol: was a busy weekend, so didn't get a chance to come over for a chat, maybe next time. Good line up.

Looks a cool line up dudes , Monster your D/C looks sick mate love it :twisted: Those wheels do look better than the steels 8) See you at Van fest ??

Latest posts