• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early camper wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sima

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've been looking from afar for a while on here ( while I saved up!) and I now have the funds to buy my first bay! I'm looking for a solid straight camper with good bodywork and chassis .... Preferably a Westy but that's not a deal breaker! Also a full camping interior, with hob and storage. Strong engine and box required too. My last bus was a splitty so I'm not new to air cooled and I'm looking for a van me and my wife and dog can take away for short breaks. I'm based in the north east but will travel for the right bus. Any pics you might have can be sent to [email protected]

Cheers

Simon

No mate, I'm still looking. Michael said he's send some pics through of ones coming in. I'm not in a mad hurry, will buy one of its right but I want to take my time and get this one right! :D

All the ones I like are pushing the budget up! Lol

LeeC is thinking of selling his westy? earlybay?

Hard work is done, just needs paint, everything refitting I think?

I like it mate, just not right for me ;)

I think her who must be obeyed is getting bay fatigue already! God help her! :D :msn4:

Latest posts