Early or Late Bay (a 5 year olds view)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
My missus was telling me about a splitty she saw in town yesterday and i was saying how id been totally bitten by the early bay bug and wasnt that interested in splits now so much when my daughter pipes up that she also prefares early bays. Me and the wife looked at each other expecting some really deep answer about indicator position, bumpers etc (shes been around these things since she was born) and she came out with this little gem.

" I prefare early bays to late bays because its always nice to get places on time rather than late"

This certainly put the whole thing into perspective..............................

It confussed her alittle when she asked if our bus was early and i said yes and she went on to comment how it wasnt always early and sometimes never got their at all.

That is fantastic! should be on a tshirt somewhere are maybe even translate it into latin for a club motto! 8)

Sounds like perfect T shirt slogan to me as well.
I might omit the bit about not arriving though, purely for the sake of brevity of course.
And we should shout the author a freeby as commission.

Latest posts