• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Squareback

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major want face!!!! Usual story, piss timing and not enough funds :cry:

Frank

I think its a great example..but sure...not enough time!! I'd love to high level restore it back to factory ;(

Now if it was a grand cheaper..............but im sure everyone would be all over it and you'd maybe be cutting your throat at that price. Do you have any more details? I notice some of the glass is missing, bumpers are mangled,is that the engine in boot too? Does it come with spares? I assume its been sitting a while and need all lines/brakes gone through? Any rust?

Frank

Hey Frank, the pictures i think do the talking - but in terms of rust very very little. I think theres some on the lower sill, and theres the dent on the n/s/r.

The engine is indeed in the boot!

It has been sat for a while yes. I'd budget on £600-£1000 to get it through mot.

We do have a few local garages to us also interested, i think when it gets here shortly it'll go if not through the forums first. Arrives in the Uk today.