• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early tin top project wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danban

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for an early tin top.
What have you got?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I've got a RHD 68 tintop project, how much of a project are you after? This is a shell with no running gear, but is now 85% solid and can be fitted to a trolley so that it rolls. Needs front panel fitting, finishing up ns dogleg, couple of outer sills welding on and a few more little jobs. Its had inner, middle and outer sills both side, rear acrches both sides, rear trays, panel above engine lid, rear corners. Roof is solid. Pair of 67-68 only doors off an import, rear valance, decklid all off an import.

I'm after something that is not too messed around with so that I know what I have to start from if you know what I mean.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hi
I been offered two 1971 bay window deluxe buses in the USA
Ones orange and white the other is light blue and white
Both buses are super solid
I haven't seen buses in this condition for years
Can get a price if interested
What's your email address
Thanks
Jamie

Are you still looking
I am importing from the USA
A super solid 1971 vw baywindow deluxe
With original orange and white paint
No engine it's a project
Will come with all paperwork to register
If interested please give me your email address so I can send you some photos
Looking for £6500 Ono
Thanks

I have for sale an 1969 LHD Tintop Westy project rainbow bus It has been imported form Oregan USA all taxes and duties have been paid, it currently has no MOT and has not been registered easy process, this van will need to be trailed away...the van will require some work the following it will need new brakes, interior as the one in there is not great. front seats need reupholstering the rubber window and door seals need to be replaced the battery tray is missing and a mess grill is in its place, rear Rhs wheel arch has a small piece missing and the rear complete inner panel has been cut from the inside (but the section his there to be screwed in place as a cover )and a section will need to welded by the rear from the inside small job.chassis is solid none of the jacking points need replacing ...
c844c1f80ba9322368670741c846851d.jpg
ea7d7a9a8b21576425334ef64eb52f28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have for sale an 1969 LHD Tintop Westy project rainbow bus It has been imported form Oregan USA all taxes and duties have been paid, it currently has no MOT and has not been registered easy process, this van will need to be trailed away...the van will require some work the following it will need new brakes, interior as the one in there is not great. front seats need reupholstering the rubber window and door seals need to be replaced the battery tray is missing and a mess grill is in its place, rear Rhs wheel arch has a small piece missing and the rear complete inner panel has been cut from the inside (but the section his there to be screwed in place as a cover )and a section will need to welded by the rear from the inside small job.chassis is solid none of the jacking points need replacing ...
c844c1f80ba9322368670741c846851d.jpg
ea7d7a9a8b21576425334ef64eb52f28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts