• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle Wanted WANTED - £13k to spend

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Tin Top
Evening all,

I’m after a clean, solid tin top van in good condition externally. I’m after a project for the interior.

Budget currently sits at approx £11000 £13,000

If this is something you are selling, send me a message :)

Last edited:
Evening all,

I’m after a clean, solid tin top in good condition externally. I’m after a project for the interior.

Budget currently sits at approx £11000

If this is something you are selling, send me a message :)
Good luck on your quest, that sounds like a very realistic sum to kick off with. Might be worth popping this up on the LateBay as well and possibly on all the face book T2 groups and there are quite a few.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,Then we’ll want pictures ta muchly :)

Do you want a kombi , or would a panel van work?
Nick Kaye Airteriors is selling a lovely 67 for £14k. Maybe there’s a deal there?

I have a early bay Westy that am selling... interior is mostly finished. Would like £15k

Hi. Are you still looking? Ours is currently advertised at £13250 but open to an offer. The interior was redone in 2007, but could be edited or changed. New RemTec engine at that point too. There's also some work on the paintwork that could be addressed - a few rust patches around windows etc.

Attachments

• DSCF0716.jpg
    DSCF0716.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
We have a patina Early Deluxe for sale.
Loads of new parts including whole new interior and upholstery offers around 15.5k...👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230730_215917_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230730_215917_Gallery.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi Scott,

Thinking of putting my van up for sale for around £13,000 if you’re still looking. We’ve owned her for 23 years and she has been faultless! She needs a bit of welding underneath and a few rust patches on the paint sorted out but she is fully useable as is. She’s been serviced and looked after by the same garage for over 40 years! Recon engine fitted, I’ll have to check when in the receipts, also a new Creative Engineering front beam fitted a year or 2 ago…cheers JayIMG_0297.pngIMG_0296.pngIMG_0295.pngIMG_0298.png

Last edited:

Latest posts