earlybay at vanfest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
ive just seen that earlybay is having a line up at vanfest and was wondering if there will be earlybay club camping area?

think most will be camping with their own local clubs. in which case we should arrange a time where everyone gets together for a few ciders :D :D

ive yet to find out if we can sort out EB camping but as has been mentioned many may be camping with other clubs etc ... could just organise to have a get-together at some specific location on site ? (I havent been before so dont really know the set-up ...)

Me, Bruce, DNA and willi76 will be on our club stand, but well up for a few ciders 8)

loitering with intent! I will be sneaking about the stalls trying to buy some rusty bits! 8)

EZ you can add jon sparky to the show too :wink: ovc early bays growing day by day :lol:

Thats true! OVC earlybays rule! (plus we have some sick other rides and some of the nicest people ive met in a long time :D )

Is,Sit you aint been about in a while son . . . you are in son PVP 8)

Latest posts