Earlybay Camp Out 23/4 April 2016-Banbury BOOKING SITE OPEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toffo24 said:
Anyone else booked the Friday night , we are making a long weekend of it !

Have you contacted the site about this Pete?, we have booked the rally field for the Saturday & Sunday so camping on the Friday would be on the main site, I know of another EB member that is doing this but it will mean moving up on the Saturday to the rally field.

really looking forward to meeting all of you, i dont do much in the scene as far a shows etc. go but it will be nice to meet fellow minded people. i'll be the loner with his misses in the corner :D

Graham L said:
toffo24 said:
Anyone else booked the Friday night , we are making a long weekend of it !

Have you contacted the site about this Pete?, we have booked the rally field for the Saturday & Sunday so camping on the Friday would be on the main site, I know of another EB member that is doing this but it will mean moving up on the Saturday to the rally field.

Hi yes I have there is a few of us that are going Friday , we have the option of either field , I must say that the reception from the staff has been first class Graham! Really nice on the phone and really helpful :D

Everything Pete said. Booked for Friday also and could not be more helpful on the phone.
At the rate we are going we will need the whole place :lol: :lol: Cool stickers.

J & P
:D :D :D

RichardAlexander said:
really looking forward to meeting all of you, i dont do much in the scene as far a shows etc. go but it will be nice to meet fellow minded people. i'll be the loner with his misses in the corner :D

Not be on your own mate we dont do many shows now a days and only ever met a couple of people off here and thats just in passing

No need to hide in the corner of the field, the whole idea of the event is to meet like minded people off the forum, there are lots of people that dont do shows so please dont feel left out or that you need to park away from the rest of the vans.

It could be a lot worserer than that. You could be the loner in the corner on his own because his Mrs won't have anything to do with him when it come to VWs and events and she'll stay at home because she won't be able to contain her excitement at an 'Early Bay Camp Out' . But I'll sort that bit out with my other friend,,, and that'll be a Stella or two.

Graham ???',,,,,,

Will I need copious supplies, or will Mr Jupiler and his mates be attending en masse ???

I'll bring a bit of wood and a drum, maybe some pizzas, I'll bring that little gazebo but I'll just put it up if it looks damp.

What's everyone else's plan then?? Apart from stay away from Ozziedog when he's on the Jooopeeellerrrrr!!! :lol:

I can't wait,it'll be great to meet up with you lot for the first one of the year for me, and be brilliant to meet some of the peeps I've never met before,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,let's have a fantastic summer please :mrgreen:

Ozzie

It's a bring your own beer event, no beer or food on sale onsite. The coffee2pickup single cab will be there selling tea and coffee but that's it.

We are bringing a big bbq and charcoal as well as a smallish 6m x 4m marquee to act as a focal point.

I'll be printing some A4 signage for bus windows this week where people can list their user name and real name ( if they want to) so you know who you are talking to.

ozziedog said:
It could be a lot worserer than that. You could be the loner in the corner on his own because his Mrs won't have anything to do with him when it come to VWs and events and she'll stay at home because she won't be able to contain her excitement at an 'Early Bay Camp Out' . But I'll sort that bit out with my other friend,,, and that'll be a Stella or two.

Graham ???',,,,,,

Will I need copious supplies, or will Mr Jupiler and his mates be attending en masse ???

I'll bring a bit of wood and a drum, maybe some pizzas, I'll bring that little gazebo but I'll just put it up if it looks damp.

What's everyone else's plan then?? Apart from stay away from Ozziedog when he's on the Jooopeeellerrrrr!!! :lol:

I can't wait,it'll be great to meet up with you lot for the first one of the year for me, and be brilliant to meet some of the peeps I've never met before,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,let's have a fantastic summer please :mrgreen:

Besides, the hide in the corner option has already been allocated to us. In fact we are not going to be arriving until around 5.00/5.30 just to make certain that only a corner in the field exists - fan of lowlight - confirmed, bringing a dark side bus - confirmed, ready for abuse - confirmed, up for an enjoyable time - confirmed

Look forward to seeing you all and of course the opportunity to talk about Flat roof insulation boards with Ozziedog - a tribute session to insulation that is not to be missed :lol:

Graham L said:
No need to hide in the corner of the field, the whole idea of the event is to meet like minded people off the forum, there are lots of people that dont do shows so please dont feel left out or that you need to park away from the rest of the vans.
iwas only kidding :D :D :D but honestly the misses loves our bus but doesn't get the fuss about meeting others so im gonna plonk right in the middle and she can read her magazines :lol: :lol: :lol: brining a awning incase it snows :oops: :oops: as its forecast. NICE

Big BBQ arrived at the unit today so will ensure I have plenty of charcoal for a communal barbie on the saturday night and will bring a washing machine fire pit as well.

Latest posts