Earlybay Camp Out 23/4 April 2016-Banbury BOOKING SITE OPEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally booked my ticket, I've been waiting for some mates to get there act together. They've now bailed, so will be coming down from Leeds on me tod.
See you there.

Hello just wondering if Thisis just for early bays? I have a late bay panel van and would like to pop up just to have a look as I'm only in Oxford. I wouldn't be camping as van is all stripped out. Would it be ok if I popped in?

Matchy said:
Hello just wondering if Thisis just for early bays? I have a late bay panel van and would like to pop up just to have a look as I'm only in Oxford. I wouldn't be camping as van is all stripped out. Would it be ok if I popped in?

Happy for you to pop in and say hello on the Sunday

OK Folks this is only 3 weeks away now (well a little bit less) so if you want to come I would appreciate you pre booking so we can predict attendance for toilets etc.

I can confirm we have Fred with the Coffee2Pickup Single Cab coming along for the weekend but thats it in terms of refreshment. So its bring your own food etc, happy to arrange a large BBQ to be available for the Saturday night if people would like a communal BBQ?

Would people be interested in an event sticker as well?

Would people be interested in an event sticker as well?

Of course, It's the only reason i'm coming Graham :lol: BBQ sounds nice too.

Really looking forward to it. What sort of numbers you got booked so far mate?

Large BBQ would be good, I guess most would be BBQ'ing anyway!

Count me in for a sticker if you get some sorted.

Seen the post on FB about drum fire pits too, will bring mine along if the site are OK with them and if anyone doesn't have a fire pit but wants to chill around round a fire on the evening there will be loads of space around mine :)

Sent from my C55 using Tapatalk

OK update from the site in answer to some questions:

Dogs are allowed if kept on leads and mess cleared up (usual procedure)

Fire Pits ARE allowed as long as they are off the ground, no fires on the grass please.

Camp out 2016 Sticker :) (just got to get them printed)

Latest posts