EarlyBay DeLuxe vans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bayview - have you checked the M-code for the colour - it should have some code that will denote interior/exterior colour ...

I reckon all but one or two of the vans you've pictured are on here mike

not sure about the slightly rat look red deluxe

and a couple of the others from brighton breeze, but the rest are all earlybayers, what a cracking site!

I went and looked at the red one in pic 23 last month, with a view to possibly bidding for it on ebay. Didn't go ahead with it in the end. :)

Danbury Doug said:
I went and looked at the red one in pic 23 last month, with a view to possibly bidding for it on ebay. Didn't go ahead with it in the end. :)

what was it going for, did you find out?

Will put the M code up here. Have tried to find the code on colour charts before but was probably reading it wrong.

Baron, looked like I missed a classic Stanford. serves me right for taking the bus on its first post hibernation run without fully checking the setup.

Cheers

Tim

bayview said:
70 Bus, the green machine is mine. It's an Oz import (sorry, another leaves your shores).

No need to apologize. After living and travelling over there last year I had to leave my 70 Camper because it was just too expensive to bring back and someone offered me too much money. I still feel guilty though. (If you ever see an Ascot Green 70 poptop around Ilkley, West Yorkshire, give them a wave and make sure they're looking after it!

bayview said:
I've tried to find out what the colour is before without luck. Thought it was Safari Beige but now not sure - an Oz only colour?. Anyone?

As for the colour, can't say I recognise it. Although safari beige was an Australian 1970 VW colour I don't think it ever made it onto a bus. My paint code was on a sticker behind the passenger seat. If it's not there I suspect it might be a respray. Nice colour though. I'm looking at colours for my new 70 bus (this one will not be leaving these shores!!!).

Cheers,

Dave.

baron said:
Danbury Doug said:
It went for £7.5K in the end. :)

fairly reasonable I guess, cheers :)

Yes, I thought so. A few niggly things put me off going for that one, although I had expected there to have been a higher reserve on it.
I think someone will have come away very happy with it. :D

Mike F said:
Owners of DeLuxe EarlyBay vans start talking up your vans! Nothing beats a DeLuxe

bit of a bold statement alienating all the other models in the early bay range...

i have 5 x flat arch early deluxes here and on the way... they are very nice but i also love my very early westy tintop just as much :)

Latest posts