• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EARLYBAY Exclusive - Deluxe Tachometers 68-79 - On hold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Any chance that you have the glass that goes in the dash for sale, 1970 bay, put an original clock back in and need front glass.

Andrew

Sorry to see you're winding up fella :) These are great tachos, I love the one in my bus :)

Put me on the list buddy, it's been bugging me that I have a gap on my Dash for too long now! 8)

Il take one if there's still any left.
Always loved these and now finally have the money for one.

You can also buy from VWH and JK

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The ones from Vwheritage dosent look the same at all. quality look sh.. compared to the one on here

Deluxe Dials (that’s me) are pleased to announce that the Type 2 Bay window Tachometers are finally here.

DSC03130.JPG

.jpg

The internal unit used is a high quality VDO Tachometer with an operating range of 7000RPM with a 270 degree swing.

This is an excellent match to the original gauge cluster which simply bolts into the blank dash pod with the original mounting screws.

The gauge is back lit as per the original gauges.
The globes have been tinted green to match the cluster lighting.

The unit is all encased in a steel cup like the original clocks and mounted with a stainless steel ring.
The brass bezel has been added to keep with the original clock design and for a bit of bling.

Easy installation with full instructions and technical support.
They can be wired to the coil or to the alternator depending on your set up. Each unit can be tweaked via a rear adjusting screw to calibrate it accurately.

.jpg

These tachs are available in a early bay 68-72 and a black faced late bay 74-79.
I have tested the prototype thoroughly now for the last 3 months and it has preformed flawlessly. See the video link.

[youtube]ewPUYlZs7T8[/youtube]

Price including postage with the UK £145
USA and rest of EU including postage £160
Australia including postage £165

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Chris
Deluxe dials
Hii do you have still this parts

From the early days I was always told a tacho is a waste of money. You get tuned to your engine by the way it pulls and revs (if you haven't ipod thingys on) It is almost impossible to over rev a standard engine unless you are working a full race version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts