Earlybay in Orlando?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burns808

Reaction score
Hi,

I am off to Orlando in a few weeks - does anyone know of any VW attractions to be seen in the area i.e. anywhere I can buy some goodies for dollars rather than pounds! :)

Nick

Fisher Buggies in Tampa.. if you got room can you bring me a rail frame back :mrgreen:
http://fisherbuggiescom.superpageshosting.com/aboutus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Enjoy your holiday 8)

not VW eactly but search for 'Old Town' near Kissimee a small 'town' built in a 50s style and they have different themed nights each week...classics / rods / street rods and muscle cars / bikes etc... its a family friendly thing! 8)

Was in Florida last christmas/new year, the Old Town near Kissemee was something else, brilliant night, and there was plenty of VW's on show alongside the vast array of yank muscle. Had a better time there than i did in most of the "Disney" resorts. Col.

Thanks guys - Have got tickets to see a hockey game in Tampa so will try to check out the sandrail shop - not sure about bringing one back thou! :lol:

Went there 2 years ago (same time of year) and went to Old town but there were not many cars that night - I think it was a bit cold - although there was a mint morris minor which I thought was bizarre!

Nick

Latest posts