EarlyBay Stickers, T-Shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters and Kids

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunning plan

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Clipper / Microbus
TWU_EarlyBay2.gif

After approval from Johnny and the rest of the admin team I am now proudly looking after the EarlyBay branded items. This includes the stickers which were supplied by Ubercool who did a fantastic job over all the years that he was producing them and I hope to meet the same standards set by him.

We have 11 vinyl colours available and there is the option to include your forum name on the Logo version.

PURPLE__61395141600459210001200.jpg
GREEN__47265141600525410001200.jpg

BLACK__43383.1416004120.1000.1200.jpg

We will also be fabricating Men's T-Shirts in 10 colours, Women's T-Shirts in 11 colours and Hooded Jumpers in 9 colours, all available in Small to XXL sizes. Again, there will be the option to customise the print with your forum username to make it easier at meets and shows to spot who is who! :mrgreen:

CHARCOAL__97322141615350210001200.jpg
CHOCOLATE__25157141615237510001200.jpg
PINK__96877141615946710001200.jpg

Being a forum member (and a bus owner), you know that I will provide an elevated level of communication and service. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know either on here or through our website, we (I) will genuinely be happy to help, especially fellow EarlyBay'ers.

http://www.thisway-up.com/earlybay-com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks,
Craig

good to have some officially approved merchandise again. Spreadshirt had pulled any images with VW on it so it was almost impossible to produce anything decent EB related.

roll up and get your stickers here. http://www.thisway-up.com/earlybay-com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you to everyone who has ordered an EarlyBay sticker or clothing from us!

We are having a short festive break, but we will be making and shipping items again in the first week of January.

Wishing everyone a Happy Festive time!

:party0047:

A new convenient way of using PayPal

We have always accepted payments by PayPal, however, previously you have had to enter all of your delivery details when placing an order. To make the process much faster and less monotonous, we have integrated the PayPal checkout / cart to the website.

This means you just login to your PayPal when ordering an item and all the delivery details are provided automatically by PayPal when you place an order.

TWUPayPalCart.jpg

We like efficiency with our T-Shirts and Stickers! 8)

:party0021:

We have been busy to increase our garment range which now includes:

* Men's and Woman's T-Shirts
* Hooded Jumpers
* Sweatshirts (New addition)
* Kid's Hoodies (New addition)
* Kid's T-Shirts (New addition)

Depending on the garment, the sizes available are X-Small to XXXL in over 28 different colours!

If you have looked before, but did not find anything you liked, the Men's, Women's and Hooded Jumpers have also been updated with new sizes and colours. ;)

So, now you can get the Kids suited up in your hobby! "What's that, you want a Subaru Impreza T-Shirt like all the popular Kids have? No, you will wear one with an old bus forum on it and like it" :lol:

EarlyBay.com branded stickers are also still supplied.

Earlybay.com Shop Link

Size Guide for all Garments

Are there any early bay flower logo stickers? I think they are lush! Especially with the blue flowers and the three bays!

Unfortunately, that design is only available on clothing at the moment. :shadey:

cunning plan said:
Unfortunately, that design is only available on clothing at the moment. :shadey:

I'll be putting in an order when they're available!! :D

A logo em vinil black "earlybay.com" i want one for my address:
Fernando Palmela
R.José Régio nº 77 1º andar
CAPARIDE
2785.381 S. DOMINGOS DE RANA
PORTUGAL

can be, for my earlybay.

Thanks
BR
FP

Fernando Palmela said:
A logo em vinil black "earlybay.com" i want one for my address:
Fernando Palmela
R.José Régio nº 77 1º andar
CAPARIDE
2785.381 S. DOMINGOS DE RANA
PORTUGAL

can be, for my earlybay.

Thanks
BR
FP

Hi,

If you place an order for one here: http://www.thisway-up.com/earlybay-com-classic-vw-badge-script-sticker/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We can make and ship one for you.

Thanks!

Hi Bud looking for two glass etch inner earlybay stickers , are you able to do these still ?

Cheers.

Pete

Hi Pete,

I am not completely sure what you mean by 'glass etch', but yes we still make them, however only vinyl stickers for external application.

http://www.thisway-up.com/earlybay-com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please ask if you need anymore help :party0021:

Latest posts