earlybay will rule 2007 shows

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
I know this isn't the events forum...

...but I've just been going through the gallery again, and I'm blown away by the sheer quality of bays on this site 8)

I spend many happy hours at shows going
"my vans better than that one"

"and that one"

"and that one" etc

but there are so many cool bays on here I almost always feel a pang of jealousy coming on looking at other buses

I tell you 2007 is the year of the earlybay, and damn right too at it's 40 years young

it's amazing what difference a forum can make to the scene, look at restowagen or hoodride, I tell you guys, we are the next big thing

so roll on 2007 shows, I can't wait to meet you all (well most of you, some of your reps preceed u :wink: ) and roll in in convoy :D

I may even drive to dubfreeze if you lot are going :roll:

:lol:

bit of a split personality going on there scampi?!

'tis a sign of madness, so the voices tell me :wink:

Whichever show we go to first it has to be a mega turnout - not some wimper of a first-go. Also - best kept quiet among ourselves for added impact? Roll on!

We need to get a show and date sorted!

See who's going. Get a line up sorted out and get the scrumpy flowing.

Will be one hell of a weekend :wink: 8) :lol:

Yep - I agree - I really like how the forum's developed - good crowd, great vans, good attitude ... must make 2007 The year of EarlyBay !!

It is gonna be a great year for the bay to be sure!

I think the first big event is Vanwest! Lets get it on! 8) :D

and so will the cider! Come on!

whens vanfest i havn't got a event list yet and if n e ones going from the south east (suffolk area) direction let us know so i can follow. thanks and that gose for n e show

Hey neil, check out their site http://www.vanwest.net all the info you need, and its open on Friday this year!!! hooray!! 8)

:oops: of well I always get them mixed up when I talk to someone about it. its like Vanwest, volksfest, vanfest!!!! me head hurts :shock:

Just tell her you are gonna treat her to a dirty weekend away, drive to vanfest or vanwest, pretend to break down on the way. Get covered in oil and job done!! see you at the shows next year!!!!! 8)

looking forward to meeting some bay fans at the shows

gonna be a great show year i hope

lets hope ive bolted it all together ok....lol

Latest posts