East Coast summer swapmeet and BBQ

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs and classics

Reaction score
Hi Folks :D

East Coast Aircooled are holding a summer swap meet and BBQ at RAF West Raynham on August the 14th @ 1PM.

Everybody is welcome to come along, you dont have to be a member or owt, and it is free to trade if you fancy getting rid of some of your stash of VW based items that are rapidly mounting up in the workshop ;)

The meet will be held on the large green area which is apparantly big enough to get about 40 ish dubs on so there should be plenty of room, and there may be a chance that we can get on the actual airfield for a photoshoot if enough people are interested..

Also if there is enough interest I was thinking we could have a little just for fun show and shine / rust and prime, judged by attendees, with the winner being presented with probably nothing more than a left over burger and the dubious honour of their achievement being mentioned on the facebook page... :lol:

As I say its a free for all event, but if you intend on trading it would help with organising space if you could let me know either on here, the facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/East-Coast-Air-Cooled/180708571951773 or by giving me a text / call on 07794201816.

Cheers

Jason 8)

No it dont get out much.Mind you it has been off the road for a while whilst fitting red9 front end.He drives so slow he gets flies on his rear screen. :lol:

The zer said:
No it dont get out much.Mind you it has been off the road for a while whilst fitting red9 front end.He drives so slow he gets flies on his rear screen. :lol:

Theres nowt wrong with driving slowly in a bus, I regulary have a 3 mile tailback in my rear view mirror :lol: :lol:

Is anyone interested in the show and shine idea? If so let me know and I will print out some voting slips this week.

Also if your thinking of selling some of your stash of parts express your interest here please. As I say its free to trade but it helps if we have an idea of how many are interested so we can make sure there is room.

Cheers folks.

Jason :)

I think Steve(Boobie bus)wants to trade and another mate Lee bishop(Splitty hightop) also.And im coming for the BBQ :D

Apparantly quite a few, Mike has been drumming up interest at Whitenoise and such like, although only about 6 or 7 have shown an interest in trading...

I guess a lot will depend on the weather as usual :roll:

Latest posts