EB Line Up at Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here we go again ....

Ive arranged for EB to have a line up/club area at Stanford Hall on Sunday May 4th

http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/

I have a limited number of passes available for those who wish to show theyre buses .... again, this is not concourse, just a range of examples.
The passes do not give free entry, just that you will be within the event and not in the car park. You will also have folk nosing over your bus all day!

It will mean a full days attendance. I will be camping at Victoria Farm the night before but there is on site camping. I will be on site first thing to coordinate. I also hope to be at Big Bang the week before to sort passes out, otherwise I can send via sae.

Im on holiday for a week from tomorrow 8) If you wish to be part of this, please PM me and Ill sort things out on my return. Im aware that a couple of you have already expressed an interest. It will be done on a first come first served basis. Hope you all are ok with this :?

Thanks in advance! :D

Hi Clem

count me in please, altho i must say with a baby due Wednesday i reserve the right to pull out, but I will give plenty of notice.

Thanks

Just

creationblue said:
Hi Clem

count me in please, altho i must say with a baby due Wednesday i reserve the right to pull out, but I will give plenty of notice.

Thanks

Just

Good luck matey! :D (im not even starting with the 'too late now to be thinking about pulling out' jokes .... ;) )

Clem said:
creationblue said:
Hi Clem

Thanks

Just

Good luck matey! :D (im not even starting with the 'too late now to be thinking about pulling out' jokes .... ;) )

:lol: If only..............cheers

Just

I'll be there but can't commit to all day attendance so I guess I'll be in the car park...will come and visit the line up though

count me in :mrgreen:

and many congratulations on getting this sorted :D

i think i'll camp onsite

anyone else?

where are we going to be out of interest?

where you were last year?

where the audi and porsche clubs go under the trees?

can you tell i'm excited!

:mrgreen:

baron - I know youve been looking forward to this one, so ...

Yo in da line fo sho mo fo

I dont know where well be in the grounds, we must enter via a special gate (which is mapped on the passes) and be directed from there, but yes, i think assume under the trees area, but the again i 'think' the layout is different this year and the ssvc are not by the lake, so, who knows? :)

I'll be going and hoping to show off these hinges should have a nice powder coated set fitted by then

all being well and my 68 being registered and road legal i will be there 8) did thing of sticking it the concours for a laugh , but you dont get to see much when you polishing

Clem

Would love to put Hank in the line up at Stanford Hall and will probably camp overnight :D

will be staying at vic farm. Will be bringing splitscreen doublecab and 72 early bay crossover to camp in. Would be fun to join early bay line up as we have never done that with the bay before.
Amazing how early bay interest is hitting up these days. Almost get as much interest driving my other early bay (69 deluxe) as I do in the splitscreen these days :)

Andy

Still same places left, so anyone who wants to confirm, please PM me for details.

Cheers :)

Can I get in on this?

After the debacle of Volksworld, I would like to put things right!!

Plus after flying through the MOT yesterday with no advisorys it needs a day out 8)

hmmm, sounds like it's more of a partners in chrome lineup than an EB lineup :wink: :mrgreen:

just like last year, only a proper lineup, not a car park jobbie...
sh-line-up.jpg

(ok, I'll admit a couple of non partners sneaked in for the crack)

:mrgreen:

The gear box is out at the mo, but WILL be in before Stanford Hall!!! So is there still room in the line-up for a 1971 tin-top? :wink:

Hoping to camp on-site so maybe we'll see some of you there before the show...

Latest posts