EB Line Up at Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be at the show... But I doubt my bus is quite show worthy :wink:

CIMG7496.jpg

If it is wanted on the stand (as an example of someone being stupid enough to do a roof swap :lol: ) then it could be there.

Otherwise, I'll probably pop along and say hi to everybody on the EB stand. :)

This is how it was 12 months ago:

CIMG6059.jpg

CIMG6014.jpg

:!:

Still, as my daily driver it will be doing 250 miles that day even if I don't go to Stanny. ;)

Go on get it in there with a picture board..... :lol:

it gives an insight into the lengths some fools will go to :lol:

well worthy of the line up.......

Cheers Buddy :lol:

I could be up for it 8)

Any idea what time I'd need to be there in the morning? And what time I'll be leaving?

I could be up for it if I can get my wings from Day Mouldings in Lincolnshire first.

Unless any EBers are coming from that direction? :)
Edit: Aaron, I see you're from that direction. If you're going to Stanny, we could cruise in convoy down the motorway... I'll be coming from Birmingham Via Boston, Lincs :shock:

Unfortunately I'll be in the missus peugeot again :( ....

Grazy will be coming this way as will a few of the fen boys.....

Thats a long way out for you.....

any chance he could do you a favour and get it closer to me and Ill bring em in....

or if you give me some idea when there ready may get the missus to pick em up shes out that way quite a bit....

its in Sutterton aint it...

Aye, he is in Sutterton.

My plan was to pick them up on the sunday morning, about 8AM ish, and then hot-foot it to Stanny Hall.

I don't think I could ask him to get them anywhere to be honest, from what I've heard he doesn't even offer a cuppa when you collect. And I'd have to pay him in cash too.

If you can help out, it would be ace. If not, it'll be an early morning start for me but quite a fun journey :)

Oh, and I won't mention the Peugeot again :lol:

If you find out when there gonna be ready for I'll see what Helens doing round that area It'll save you the ball ache of those roads....

Unless of course you really want to see him and drag a cuppa out of him.....

Aaron, you got a PM 8)

Anyone know what time I'd have to arrive / stay until at Stanny?

Clem, is there still a space for my bus in the line-up?

Jim.

Tofufi said:
Clem, is there still a space for my bus in the line-up?

Jim.

Im waiting on someone at the mo, will let you know asap

Mike

If you let me know what time I'll need to be there, I'll let you know for sure this evening 8)

Gates open at 0830, I think the club areas will need to be in place by 9ish?

Sounds good to me - I'll be there.

I'll have to print some photos of the van off then to explain why such a shitter is on the display. :lol:

Jim.

got my pass too :D

can we have a run down of who's in the line up? it's looking good from comments on here tho :mrgreen:

Guys

Didn't realise I needed a camping pass where do I get one of those from?

Graham L said:
Guys

Didn't realise I needed a camping pass where do I get one of those from?

clem has them, i sent him an SAE

its actually a pass to get into the show so you can put your bus in the lineup, not a camping pass

oh, and the missus has decreed camping with showers and toilets, so I'm down the road in market harborough the night before now, not onsite

Latest posts