Ebay Listing

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tintintin

Reaction score
Just been posted on Ebay

d01c_1.jpg

cfff_4.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1971-Volkswagen-Camper-Van-Bay-Window-Custom-HeadTurner_W0QQitemZ130193183490QQihZ003QQcategoryZ9873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

It might not be Air Cooled but it's still a awesome looking low light.

Can't really see myself sliding the door open while two small children and a dog jump out with buckets and spades to the sound of the tweenies ...

doesn't float my boat, but you can't ignore the level of work that's gone into it.....how big are those rims....? :roll: :roll:

i wouldnt be able to drive it would hit every speedbump and theres 3 just in my street

Its a bit on the chavy side for my taste but like Carole said some good skills gone into it!

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
id love to see those back wheels coming off or changing a flat :eek:

Check the rear arch lines ;)

Shouldn't be too tricky to change a wheel :)

Not my cup of tea though the amount of work that must have gone into it is amazing :)

'non...... rien de rein' time for spec savers :lol: .

Must be a home brew air kit? i didnt think you could get bags for the back of a bay? or can you?

if its hydraulics :eek: i wouldnt touch it with a long barge pole, it must be a really arse/tit shaker :shock: