eileen!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in a friends 1959 15 window at volkswold in the Rat look display,
Come say hello if you get the chance :D
It's the split screen with the coffee bag seat covers!

lukey said:
Thanks ched .. yeah no probs having a look around the bus. Were going to volksworld and a few shows hopefully! Unfortunately left booking campsite too late and all sold out but gonna wing it maybe!!? Look forward to seeing more 69 devons :D

A good handful of the boys from the SSVC are just camping on the carpark, so there should be space for you to squeeze in there!

Me and Ched will be around in my bws, (see below :) ) but if you fancy a beer, then everyone meets in The Bear, across the road from the race course, you'd be welcome to come for a beer!
Oh, cool camper too, gotta love an original devon!

Thanks for that mate might well see you then!! Your bus looks 'ard' !! Luv it :D
Will look forward to a chat over beers :mrgreen:

Thought i would put a couple of more pics up as we have had eileen a little while now! She has cleaned up lovely and is in all her original glory! Well worth the time and effort just to clean her! 8)
We have had a two sunshine filled wknds away in eileen now and she has proved to be great fun to drive and cruise around in! She has been totally reliable for us and comfy to sleep in :D
Hard to explain the smile on our faces!! ....

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

Latest posts