Elemental 14th April 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go pete http://www.aliveandvdubbin.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Near Ipswich ;)
Did you get to elemental?

simo

Sorry we didn't get to join you but our van was being displayed on a stand by the guy that resprayed him.....and a fantastic job he did too :D .....Maybe next time

Hi Simo, no didn't make it , as well as not having a road tax disc, I have a couple of oil leaks that I need to sort out over the coming week as well as making up a proper bracket for my remote oil filter. The bus will also need to be tuned up properly before any really long runs,

Did you go?it looks a great show! Thanks for the other info by the way. I am hoping to be well and truly sorted by the end of the month.

Look in the 'events' bit, 'Alive and V-Dubbin' is the show you are looking for. (I don't know how to do links...) Cracking weekend that has just moved location to Jamie Olivers mates place in Suffolk.

toffo24 said:
Hi Simo, no didn't make it , as well as not having a road tax disc, I have a couple of oil leaks that I need to sort out over the coming week as well as making up a proper bracket for my remote oil filter. The bus will also need to be tuned up properly before any really long runs,

Did you go?it looks a great show! Thanks for the other info by the way. I am hoping to be well and truly sorted by the end of the month.

We popped in for a few hours - was strange tho as our bus is in for surgery :shock: which made it feel a bit weird :mrgreen:

We went but we were bus less. I did have a nose round the early bay and said hello to 'baytripper's' other half. We were next to you at Volksworld but don't think she recognised me but she did smile politely! I need to speak to more of you so I recognise you not just your buses

Latest posts