• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Empi Trigger Shifter

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickyt

Reaction score
Brand new fitted but never used so excellent condition!
PICT0881.jpg

PICT0882.jpg

£50 ono

You will love it once you get it fitted. A slight annoyance is the reverse gate. I think it is designed for LHD so if you hold it in the wrong position it tends to strain your arm as you push away. of course it come toward you sitting in the LH seat.
Is Mutley a south paw? I can't remember, but once you work out the grip it is no biggy.
The distance between gears when you are driving is very noticeable and very pleasant.

Dave, Mutley is a right-hooker, but I've driven my sisters' bus with an Empi shifter fitted and loved it so i know what to expect!

Mick,
Cheque going in the post today! Thanks

;)

dumb question but what difference do they actually make? Is it a better gear change or better position? Cheers

It reduces the amount of 'throw' required to change gear (I think 40%) so it tightens everything up - in other words, you have to move the top of the gear lever a shorter distance to change gear...

;)

Latest posts