• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

End of project clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madjack

Reaction score
Well I thought the hard bit was doing the bus up but no it is getting pictures on this forum but at least you can C&P the links below
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24249257@N08/5404800983/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24249257@N08/5404797631/in/photostream/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24249257@N08/5405400290/in/photostream/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Engine lid hinges £10/Starter motor brand new as I found out the shaft was to short after fitting £45/BN4 heater un tested £45SOLD/009 copy £15/2xstock cams £15 each
Viking roof hinges all have free movement £20 for 5/Dynmo regul. used for about 200 miles £20/Dynmo all OK £25/Bosch blue coil £10SOLD/Chrome door pull plates £15 for the pairSOLD/Maxi flow pump fitted and run for about 20 miles now gone full flow £35 SOLD1600 marle P&B removed from a refurbed engine £60/NON locking glove box lid new £10/Dynmo fuel pump £10/t2 oil cooler £15 more will follow all located in north london please PM for postage costs.Thanks for looking

Also have a CJ autos basic roller with adaptors £275
2L 6 rib £150 UT SOLD
2L engine and tinware £300 UT
34 ICT Webers and manifoids and linkage been sitting a while now £150
Twin Solex in need of refurb with LInkage £45
LPG kit for above althought tank I feel is to large £150
Heat Exchangers for above and back box non gen £150
Brake servo and link rod £60 non german
1600cc standard GSF EX used but in good condition £30SOLD

Would prefer pick up for the above due to size but maybe able to put on a pallet.

BN4 heater un tested £45

Can i have this please. Any chance of some closer photos please???
PM sent

ta :D

For all of you that have PM me I will be answering when I get in from work tonight and will try to update what has gone

Hi Can i Purchase the door pull surrounds and bosch blue coil, I don't suppose you have a coil bracket ?

How much to post to Newbury Berkshire ?

Cheers

Kurt

The engine is a 2L CJ which is dry with no oil leaks it has had all the push tube seals and push tubes replaced .I stripped the heads off to drill out and helicoil the exhaust studs which would not move or snapped.The condition of the heads and pistons and barrells had no nasty surprises .I have not splilt the case as the endplay is not excessive if any and I am fairly certian this is a case that has not been line bored and is still running standard bearings as the case shows no signs of being seperated.But as stated this is being sold as untested all the tinware is also present to allow it to go straight into a bay with all the correct tinware

Latest posts