• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

engine bar/bumpers for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69billy

Reaction score
hia , located in grimsby i have some bumpers £80 and an engine bar( very small hole in it) £60 not off to any shows. thanks for looking

Yes bumpers here. All blades and ends go together. £15 juicy pounds for the filter

Yes bumpers here. All blades and ends go together. £15 juicy pounds for the filter

Hi mate,When would be good to collect the bumpers? I am in sheffield and would have come today but I have got something on this afternoon.

Will ask a mate of mine who lives in Scunthorpe if he can collect them for me,as I could only collect at weekends.Thanks

How much would postage on the filter be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£40 for bar or offers it's tidy time. I can check on post for filter it's not heavy. For bumper fella my number for your mate 07803485921

Hi mate,do you still have the bumpers?my mates away in Cornwall so he can't collect,but I was going to come up Friday tea time if you still have them.Thanks

Did the bumpers go?

I need a pair of steps, but will take a bumper complete if you still have one :beerchug:

Latest posts