• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Exclusive original paintings of your van-

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_Revere

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

I have just delivered this commission to Jon(faux) of his lovely Earlybay Westy- It was pretty tricky being a white on white van but I am pleased with how it turned out-

716247.jpg

Its just a shame my photography is so lame on this one!!!!

I have also recently done the laundry bus and I am working on Coopers high top split panel van. I will post pictures when its done- I am hoping to take on a few extra commissions so if you have a van(or any other VW for that matter) that you would like me to paint please contact me on [email protected] or 07745 706405 - you can also view some of my other artwork on this website; http://www.studiopottery.co.uk/potter_profile.php?id=1157&name=Seth%20Draper" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

716246.jpg

If you would like to discuss please drop me a line and I will give you any info you need.

Cheers,

Seth

717006.jpg

Most recent commision is one of Coop's awesome rat high top split panel van- Great fun to paint and delivered yesterday to a very happy customer.

Cheers,

Seth

This is the 3rd painting I have asked Seth to do for me and I have to say it has brought out all of the character of my bus.

If you want a keepsake of your bus then give him a shout......he's as passionate about VW's as anyone on here too 8)

Hi,

Jon's right- I am pretty much a lifer when it comes to VW's- Have been into the scene since '89- Have never looked back!

I seem to have forgotten to mention the prices in the above post and as a few people have shown interest I thought I would add them in here-

Essentially i am happy to work to any budget- I can do fairly simple sketches for around £50 framed and can work upwards from there- Coopers high top commission measured 12" x 15" in the frame & mount and was sold for £125- It is a fairly detailed drawing though so if you would like to discuss your requirements or see any further examples please feel free to give me a call- My latest project is a late bay I'm afraid but I will post up some pictures when it's done- :)

Cheers for looking,

Seth

Analog said:
never noticed these before, but they are very very good, what sort of cost are you looking at for a painting?

Thanks for the kind words-

In terms of price I can essentially work to any budget- I can do fairly simple sketches for around £50 framed and can work upwards from there- Coopers high top commission measured 12" x 15" in the frame & mount and was sold for £125- The late bay above is slightly larger with the painting measuring 15" x 19" in the frame and mount- The painting is approximately A3 in size- This one came in at £150 +P&P but I can always deliver to Vanfest if you are interested. If you would like to discuss your requirements please feel free to give me a call- 07745 706405

Cheers,

Seth

Hi Guy's,

You can now follow me on Facebook to keep up to date with my latest work if you like-

Search for Seth Draper Art & Ceramics or follow the link-

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Newport/Seth-Draper-Art-Ceramics/150919701594700?ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Seth

Hi Guy's-

Great to meet alot more of you at vanfest this weekend- Thanks for the hospitality(and beer) on Saturday evening- Hope to catch up with some of you at Brighton-

Here's a sneaky peek at a couple of my most recent paintings-

723712.jpg

723710.jpg

Hi Guy's-

I have just added a limited run of prints to my page- these are for sale at £40 each and come framed, signed & numbered-

Please stop by and check them out-

I'm also working on a few originals at the moment including a surprise present :wink:

These are the prints I have run so far...

720731.jpg

723710.jpg

720463.jpg

Cheers,

Seth

Been working on a couple of new paintings- One is a wedding present for a groom from his bride to be- the other is this lovely ratty deluxe split-

737745.jpg

There is still time to get one done before Christmas if you are quick- :D