Eye brows are they cool or stupid?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
Hi,

A friend had bought me some eye brows for me van.

I like em on beetles but i'm unsure on bays.

What do you think?

Anyone got them on theirs and any pics?

Dave

Can look a bit twee and quirky but on some vans can look really smart all depends on the rest of your van...and your own taste....

just dont fit em on a jaunty angle :lol: :lol:

I've not got a say in the matter and will be fitting a pair....

they suit certain vans, but i must confess i took mine off once purchased

Araon said:
Can look a bit twee and quirky but on some vans can look really smart all depends on the rest of your van...and your own taste....

just dont fit em an a gaunty angle :lol: :lol:

I've not got a say in the matter and will be fitting a pair....

why dont you have a say in the matter surely its your van?

i've got to stop buying randow shiny crap to tack on n actually learn how to tune n service my engine its misfiring like a bee atch!

ordered some aluminum rain deflecter to man i cant help myself!

Chris's gallery shots

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=850&start=0

The wife likes em and its one of the few says shes getting plus my 3 year old likes em too..

Hi,

yer i thought they might look a bit cheesy but the missus bought them for me and think she'll be pist if i sell em!

might put them on for when we take the van out wait till she forgets then misteriously lose them!

I think the aluminum rain gaurds look sweet though?

ddffrost said:
Hi,

yer i thought they might look a bit cheesy but the missus bought them for me and think she'll be pist if i sell em!

might put them on for when we take the van out wait till she forgets then misteriously lose them!

I think the aluminum rain gaurds look sweet though?

Agree the rain guards do look good and not OTT. It's easy to get carried away fitting bling, but you end up with a van that look's over dressed.

I bought some of the louvred ones at Vanfest - seemed like a good idea at the time. They don't fit properly and have already tarnished around the louvres. Save your money - there are better chromey thimgs to put on such as side bars!

Mike F said:
I bought some of the louvred ones at Vanfest - seemed like a good idea at the time. They don't fit properly and have already tarnished around the louvres. Save your money - there are better chromey thimgs to put on such as side bars!

what cromey goodies do you have in mind dude? I likey the crome i think i was a magpie in a former life

I got some mesh grille things to go over headlight lenses dont know how to fit em or indeed weather to do it , Seen them on Gadgetboy`s Bus and they look cool ???? Hmmmmmmm ??

hi,

yer i like those mesh headlight things seen them on splits looks really mean!

not sure they'd suit my van its not particulary butch looking!

i've heard of the beauty rings to and although they sound well girly they look pretty cool.

can you get them for 14 inch bay wheels?

Grazy said:
I got some mesh grille things to go over headlight lenses dont know how to fit em or indeed weather to do it , Seen them on Gadgetboy`s Bus and they look cool ???? Hmmmmmmm ??

where did you get them from dude?

Latest posts