• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

fantastic RHD 68 DEVON up for grabs ..........come see....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHY ????????????????????????????????????????????

Not going back to Splits or getting out the scene !

PS have you heard the plans for your old 15 window !

kempy said:
WHY ????????????????????????????????????????????

Not going back to Splits or getting out the scene !

PS have you heard the plans for your old 15 window !

splits never they are terrible to own and camp in.......

looking for a t4 or a t5 fancy a bit of comfort....

15 , only that its having a full resto, or what kind i dunno? original/or custom? who knows

thanks for the comments guys

15 , only that its having a full resto, or what kind i dunno? original/or custom? who knows

It's having the full Porsche treatment with no expense spared inc big engine, trans brakes etc as well as the full monty.

I have been told that the plan is to make it the fastest road legal split in the UK so keep an eye out.

ill have to try and find daves number out and give him a ring he said he had a fair wedge to blow on it 8)

I think splits are a very nice bus to camp in :D not very good for talking tatties in though :wink: they make too much noise :shock:
good luck with sale shaun,somebody will get a very nice bus.

no it didnt did it! and they couple that have bought it are really really great people too, so were chuffed its going to a great home.........sounds a bit silly but the bus really suited them too, hope they have many many many fun trips in it, were chuffed for em :wink:

niggy said:
I think splits are a very nice bus to camp in :D not very good for talking tatties in though :wink: they make too much noise :shock:
good luck with sale shaun,somebody will get a very nice bus.

true now we can talk about veg as much as we like in our new un! its double glazed :wink:

Latest posts