Fire suppression kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
payment recieved Haveacamper....I can understand people spelling my name incorrectly...but your own :lol:

OK guys still waiting on six payments....

Someone else wanted to jump on board, I need your details fella and as quick as possible...

Araon, did you not recieve my cheque?

I sent it through our works mail(cheeky i know) and it was definately sent, or so they tell me...

I'll stick another in the post asap if needed.

Cheers

Nothing recieved Ali, cancel the cheque fella, we have a prob at times with the posties in this area though the village is fine...

Another addition to the list...

1. jenna_uk22 - Horizontal AFFF £99 Paid....thanks
2. 58 Herbie - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd £120
3. Loxy - Roof dry powder with guard £129 Cheque arrived....cheers
4. gninnam - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Paid... Cheers
5. hasthespaz - Vertical AFFF with guard £120
6. Tofufi - Vertical AFFF £99 Cheque arrived....ta
7. Ali - Vertical AFFF with NO Switch £122
8. Haveacamper - Roof, dry Powder with guard £129 cheque arrived ... 5/10 for spelling
9. Dagboyblue - Vertical AFFF with guard. £120 Cheque recieved....ta
10. BigOrangeMonkey - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Cheque arrived ....cheers
11. BigOrangeMonkey - Roof AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Cheque arived....cheers
12. Sam84 - Vertical AFFF £99
13. Silver Camper - Horizontal AFFF with guard £120 Paid..thanks Wendy
14. Wannabay - Roof AFFF with guard £120 Paid... cheers Ciaran
15. Kempy - Vertical AFFF with gaurd £120 Payment recieved....cheers Mike
16. Robins - Vertical AFFF £99 Paid... cheers
17. Cogseye33 - Vertical dry powder, gaurd and NO switch £149 cheque arrived ....cheers

im i too late for this: verticle AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145

i can paypal you the money if you PM me your addy? if im too late dont worry.

Your not too late just getting it to you????

getting someone to courrier it can prove a pain as they are "dangerous goods" the bigger companies charge silly money/wont do it..

Silver camper did offer to take a bottle across for compleat idiot earlier on, if you want she might be up for dropping yours off for you...I had intended to come across this year myself but thats probably gonna be next year now....still recovering from the last family meet last month :lol:

You were right, all companies ive phoned wont do it like you said :( , so if Silver Camper is crossing the water this way? it ill take it :D but dont hang around if your already to go with the order.

still waiting on some payments...need to get a move on though if there to be ready for Stanford hall, drop Wendy a PM and see what she says, she lives about 20 mins away so getting it to hers not a worry...

Cool sent a message. had a thought there may be someone from our club going to Stanford Hall. ill ask...

Doh!....can't work out this new message system at all...., but anyway, I will be coming over to Ireland in June at some time -I think it's going to be Dublin since the Cork ferry has not been reinstated yet. If this is still the case in June, I will be visiting my mate in Virginia, Co Cavan and I could leave it there, or arrange to meet up if that is of any help... :?

Thanks very much SC...it is much appreciated... Johnny let me know if your still interested and i'll add it to the list...

To those left I still need cheques so I can get this order on the go :D

Its not long till Stanford Hall and there is a two week lead time but that could change as it did the last time....

Silver Camper said:
Doh!....can't work out this new message system at all...., but anyway, I will be coming over to Ireland in June at some time -I think it's going to be Dublin since the Cork ferry has not been reinstated yet. If this is still the case in June, I will be visiting my mate in Virginia, Co Cavan and I could leave it there, or arrange to meet up if that is of any help... :?

I work a few miles from the border near cavan, it would be great if you could thanks. really appreciate it
hug.gif

Aaron, add me to the list please.

Another addition to the list...

1. jenna_uk22 - Horizontal AFFF £99 Paid....thanks
2. 58 Herbie - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd £120
3. Loxy - Roof dry powder with guard £129 Cheque arrived....cheers
4. gninnam - Horizontal AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Paid... Cheers
5. hasthespaz - Vertical AFFF with guard £120
6. Tofufi - Vertical AFFF £99 Cheque arrived....ta
7. Ali - Vertical AFFF with NO Switch £122
8. Haveacamper - Roof, dry Powder with guard £129 cheque arrived ... 5/10 for spelling
9. Dagboyblue - Vertical AFFF with guard. £120 Cheque recieved....ta
10. BigOrangeMonkey - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Cheque arrived ....cheers
11. BigOrangeMonkey - Roof AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145 Cheque arived....cheers
12. Sam84 - Vertical AFFF £99
13. Silver Camper - Horizontal AFFF with guard £120 Paid..thanks Wendy
14. Wannabay - Roof AFFF with guard £120 Paid... cheers Ciaran
15. Kempy - Vertical AFFF with gaurd £120 Payment recieved....cheers Mike
16. Robins - Vertical AFFF £99 Paid... cheers
17. Cogseye33 - Vertical dry powder, gaurd and NO switch £149 cheque arrived ....cheers
18. Johnny - Vertical AFFF with gaurd and NO switch £145

OK guys the time is drawing rapidly near....

I'll give it the weekend to get cheques to me then I'll have to place the order, I need to try and get these in were cutting it fine for Stanford Hall, If I dont have a cheque or some bloody good assurances then I'm afraid It will go in minus your order, sorry but I have put everyone elses in the bank so need to get this over to Firetec asap.....

So as it stands 13 paid for 5 pending, if you are opting out please let me know

Cheers

Araon

Latest posts