Firetec system....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up From Ermintrude today, thanks for organising this for us all

Cheers

Sarah & Paul

I'm sure I've probably missed something but what happened to the dash light option?

LeeZee said:
I'm sure I've probably missed something but what happened to the dash light option?

Hi Mate. If you went for the option of a red or green switch then this switch is on the top of the extinghuisher. They don't supply wire or led's.

This was stated in the earler stages of the buy.

On page 2 of this group it clearly states= Choose switch for green or red LED. Does not include wires or actual LED. add £20.00

Hope this make sense mate, all i'm doing is a roll of cable from halfords for around a fiver and then a dash led light from halfords for a couple of quid!

So who's fitted there yet?? mines still in the box on top of the kitchen units at home!!

Anyone got Pics of them fitted?? Any tips would also be good!!

Yep mine's in...bit more peace o' mind now :)

ma8u7yve.jpg

zumu9azu.jpg

5aha2a8e.jpg

Humphrey said:
Yep mine's in...bit more peace o' mind now :)

ma8u7yve.jpg

zumu9azu.jpg

5aha2a8e.jpg

Humphrey were did you get the mesh that's on the roof of the engine bay I really want to put some in mine but can't find any

That's the original sound proofing bruv. I just gave it a squirt over with a bit of black to tidy it up.

Humphrey said:
That's the original sound proofing bruv. I just gave it a squirt over with a bit of black to tidy it up.

Balls something else that's missing from mine :D ha ha

Cheers for the reply anyway

Latest posts