• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale – van cover, 34 pict carb, coil, engine lid latch..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69calwesty

Reaction score
just kampers van cover. tear on lh side but repaired/taped and works just fine. tuck it in at night!

£50 plus postage, or can pickup from kingston-upon-thames

Also have:

EMPI 34 PICT 3 single port carb (see http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=51128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) – £60 plus postage SOLD

Early bay coil – OG but works just fine £15 plus postage

Early bay engine lid latch (non-locking - think it fits late bays and splittys too) - £15 plus postage

brand new, boxed Newton Commercial T25 front cab RHD carpet set in brown weave, really nice – £200 (RRP £250)

Get in touch for more info. Planning on going to Stonor this Sunday.

Cheers
Jay

hello mate - sure that sounds like you've got a deal. As mentioned there is a tear in the cover which has been taped up. also one of the plastic clips has lost a part to it but it still clips in place and secures as it should do (doesnt hinder it working). So all in all it does exactly what it needs to do - protect the van from the weather!

Send me your address and paypal me [email protected] and I'll post it to you.

Cheers
J

walshy1975 said:
can you do it for £45 delivered to Ne48 please?

Thanks,

Paul

Latest posts