• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale 1970 westy poptop lhd

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theovalguy

Reaction score
First off it is a 1970 westy poptop camper .
Secondly its located in my yard here in texas .
The price was 3200 but i want to clear out the yard as i have to many buses here now so 2800 will get it..thats 1758.00 ukp.
Thats cheap as chips and you guys know it.
I can explain about myself if you care ? but you will feel better knowing this I have exported /shipped almost 300 buses to date.
Well not all buses porsches,vw cars, buses ,corvettes and even old ford trucks.
I have references that will swear bye me in just about any european country. UK, germany, norway, finland ,belgium ,denmark and mexico, so thats not a issue. never had a bad dealing to date,price my cars cheap enough that theres never a issue. Flipem is my motto.I dont love any of them, I know them well but i am a split,oval,and ghia man sorry bus guys..I am here just to supply them..
I am easy to find , I get email on my phone ,any time you want i always answer it if at all possible..I do have a real job this is a sideline thats again why buses are cheap!
I dont care to clean and detail them or get them running you buy them usually cleaned out of debris trash and extra tires and crap, almost always at least pressure washed for good pics..again saving you money
PICS? will send them till your blue in the face. I will take pics of anything you wantand all you want , and you WILL KNOW what you are getting..
I have dealers that buy a lot of buses from me in uk central, north east side, middle,top left and down south.. I can provide photos of stuff i have sold if still wondering.. or look up samba gallery (theovalguy) under submitter you can see some of my stuff I do not post near all of it since the usa guys tend to get pissed off easliy when they find out i am cleaning up texas one bus at a time..
blah bah blah ok heres the deal bought this bus pretty cheap so I can pass on the deal.
I do NOT accept offers as i price them low enough to sell asap.
Not to be rude I just hate price games.
I do offer some special deals on extra parts if i have them sometimes and throw them in the bus so free shipping comes into play. Also if you want to fill it up with some stuff we can discuss that also, I have done that a bunch of times for the big buyers,I dont charge much at all for that and will load whatever you buy carefully.
I will then send you a bill of sale for as little as possible..usually half of what you really paid for it or less , saving you money when it arrives on import duties as now they have gone up again.
I will try to post the pics now that i seem to be rambling ,just wanted to tell you guys a little about myself since some of you have not met me yet and vanfest or bad camberg or hessich oldendorf..
thanks for reading so far
John
well crap the pics are to big i will try to downsize them but if you want them faster to be first email me at thevwovalguy (at) yahoo.com
will try to post them asap like in a few minutes if possible..going to try to do that now..

lets see if these work if they dont email me I will send you pics asap

also first rights of refusal holds the bus till I hear yes or no..
arggh board attachment reached whats that mean guys?

here made it as easy as i could ..sorry email me for pics
or look here
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_search.php?search_author=theovalguy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

768469.jpg

768462.jpg

768463.jpg

thanks clem .. i could not figure it out..
john
got two serious people deciding on a good deal .. ones a huge trader there and the other a single person not a trader but sounds like he might have a good deal cheap if he hurries..
good luck gents and ladies

it will cost 200usd inc in the price to get to houston , then 1200usd to uk all in all with taxes I am told usually mu buses are about 2000 usd to get into your driveway plus the bus of course.. I did the math earlier and I was guessing5000usd ////3850.00 ukp to your port with taxes but this is a estimated guess.. theres two big dogs looking at it ..somebody better hurry if they want a deal..
john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts