• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: 1994 Audi Coupe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbly

Reaction score
1994/L Audi Coupe 2.0-l, 16V. MOT and tax. 160k miles, loads of history, really nice condition. Interior clean and tidy, bodywork really good - in metallic green. Brand new spare tyre, plenty of meat on other four. 140bhp engine runs sweetly, great oil pressure, no smoke. Electrics all seem to work, including sunroof and replacement driver's window mechanism. Also, all three aux guages perfect - oil temp, oil pressure and voltmeter. Power steering pump currently leaking but I'll get that sorted (or haggle). Includes NOS rear exhaust box (£500 ex VAT from Audi, if you can find one). £499. Drive it, restore it, chop it for tranplants (North/South four cylinder with five-speed box off the back). No photos yet but I'll get some - PM or call me if you need piccies or more info. Bedford. Jim 07841 288517

Jimbly said:
1994/L Audi Coupe 2.0-l, 16V. MOT and tax. 160k miles, loads of history, really nice condition. Interior clean and tidy, bodywork really good - in metallic green. Brand new spare tyre, plenty of meat on other four. 140bhp engine runs sweetly, great oil pressure, no smoke. Electrics all seem to work, including sunroof and replacement driver's window mechanism. Also, all three aux guages perfect - oil temp, oil pressure and voltmeter. Power steering pump currently leaking but I'll get that sorted (or haggle). Includes NOS rear exhaust box (£500 ex VAT from Audi, if you can find one). £499. Drive it, restore it, chop it for tranplants (North/South four cylinder with five-speed box off the back). No photos yet but I'll get some - PM or call me if you need piccies or more info. Bedford. Jim 07841 288517

any pics

I'll get some this evening. If you give me your email address, I'll send them straight to you - I usually have a nightmare trying to upload to the forum but I'll give that a go too.

Sorry all, trying to add photos and just can't get it right.

There's a gallery of photos here:

http://gallery.me.com/jimblackstock#100081" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A few more details:

14 stamps in service book, full history to 147k miles.
Timing belt and tensioner at 119K, timing belt at 147k

Tax end Sept 11, MOT to March 12. New downpipe in March 11.

IMG_8527.jpg

web.jpg

Nice one Clem, many thanks.

Any chance you could explain how to do that when you have a moment please?

Thanks again,

Jim

Jimbly said:
Nice one Clem, many thanks.

Any chance you could explain how to do that when you have a moment please?

Thanks again,

Jim

:)

Have a read here -

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers, Mike

Latest posts