• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale 2x Retro camping chairs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwuttonmoon

Reaction score
2 1970s flower power camping chairs. £20 the pair.

P1070937.jpg

Can I take these off your hands please ??? I have two these already plus two sun loungers and a parasol so these would make the set !!
I help run VW white noise and will be there from Wednesday helping setting the show up , if you know any who's going and could bring them that would be great , or I am also having a trade stall at Busfest , again I can collect there ??
I will pm my mobile number if it helps ? How do you want paying ??
Cheers a lot BAZ

TEXASWESTY said:
Can I take these off your hands please ??? I have two these already plus two sun loungers and a parasol so these would make the set !!
I help run VW white noise and will be there from Wednesday helping setting the show up , if you know any who's going and could bring them that would be great , or I am also having a trade stall at Busfest , again I can collect there ??
I will pm my mobile number if it helps ? How do you want paying ??
Cheers a lot BAZ

Sorry only just saw this reply, I'm not doing whitenoise but i am camping at banham zoo next weekend if thats near you? Might be doing VW action too.

I also have a green flowered sun lounger from same era but has the bottom elastic supports missing, I was going to make some, you can have that for £5 if any use?

Hi Spence ,

Just finished today @ Whitenoise , been there since wednesday morning helping setting it up ,
Yeah I will take the sunlounger too .....

If you want to hang on to them till we can arrange a collection that would be cool ??
I wont be doing Action as I am away .....

I can pay you though no problem

Cheers Baz

Excellent , I will see who's going your way
, or if you know anyone going to Busfest I will give them a drink to take them ,,,
BAZ

If there's any chance you get over to Surrey or west London I would be interested

daniellevdpeet said:
Hi,

Do you still have the retro camping chairs? I am interested to buy them.

Danielle

hi, soz to jump over this, i have a couple of old stripey ones sme type and a couple of the old wooden frame ones to go on sale soon if you might be interested?

Latest posts