• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale 3/4 Westy bed and wardrobe buddy seat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirateringo

Reaction score
Complete with arm rest and kick panel out of a crossover will need new cushions but old ones are there just tatty looking for £100 also got the wardrobe has had a hold cut where owner had a speaker :( £40 all in Birmingham or telford will do both for £120 also got buddy seat with just base cushion £40

Take the lot for £150 also got sink unit which is minus it's laminate ready to be painted no tap or spice rack £40
Would do it all for £180 so pretty much a full Westy interior

Hi -interested in the buddy seat, not exactly clear what you have - is it a complete buddy seat, not bothered about cushion.
Thanks

I'd be interested in the wardrobe. Is the laminate and white trim on it in decent condition? Any pics.

Cheers,

Chris.

Hi all, my bus is with graham at early midland bay at moment only thing in my possession is cushions of rock and roll as was going to recover but bought an interior off here. I will get pics of all items when I go see graham soon. I can send pictures of rock n roll cushions and obviously hinges are on bus :) I wI'll get in touch with graham and see if he'd be kind enough too put up pics for me.

Latest posts