• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 68/69 Baywindow project 2350 ono

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

69rotbox

Reaction score
I was going to sit on this over winter while I decided what to do. Kind of had my hand forced. I've found out my Landlord had lost his job and is still out of work. So now I'm advertising.

It was bought with the intention of when restored I'd be able to pack the kids and dogs up when Simon was working so we could go off on a whim for a few nights a time. However, one is now 14 and camping is no longer cool and it struck me the youngest is 10 and the clock is ticking. So........

It's a 68/69 bay window. A long term project that can get on teh road if you know what yr doing with a couple of weekends hard graft. Usual rot but honest(ie not sills over sills) Sills on drivers side are done. Has panels for rear arches, doors will need repairs but mot'able as is. Roof funnel all rebuilt and fibreglass section refurbished and new wood frame in, cap has new aluminium top, needs etch priming ready for paint. All lifting mech is there and a homemade canvas. Glass is there bar the 1/4 windows for the sides. Front panel has bottom repair section and someone with a puller would be able to save the main part and graft in the repair section for around the window. Sliding door is better than some on the road. Front seats there but needing gaffer tape or recovering. Passenger side sill and sliding door track parts there ready to go in as old stuff removed. Chassis repairs are mainly done, new jacking points and rear cross member to go in. Has a recon engine with working gearbox, and whole of assembly to convert front drums to disks. Cab floor needs attaching but is there as a new panel. That's off the top off my head. Here's a link to it

http://www.therotbox.com

30313_10150186770940277_534255276_12833634_4216814_n.jpg

Can we have a price and location please?

:)

Sorry, price is as per title and location is nr portsmouth hants.

Have also found 2 spare cab door carcasses needing small repairs and spare eb fuel tank complete with sender to go with it.
N plate code gives manufacture date as nov '68.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts