• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE BUS 3/4 ROOF RACK Now £300

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nashy-jay

Reaction score
Works been quiet this year so a pal & myself have started to build some racks as a side line
There built from quality 20mm steel tube, this one is a 6 leg/6 clamp 3/4 rack 1800mm long.
Bare metal at the mo but can paint if required. £300 pick up Essex area

Now £300

cant upload pics? so look here....

http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad191/nashy-jay/roof%20rack/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have an order for a full length rack and ladder so will start building that the end of the week and post pictures

Email for further details
Cheers Jay

080.jpg

074.jpg

Wave cursor over picture you want to upload, click on bottom line of the 4 that drop down and then paste on here. :)

Richard said:
they look sweet, how much is a full length one?

Thanks :D this rack is a prototype, we've just bought a better tube bender so future racks will be very close to the VWOA rack with the 'hockey stick bends' at the front & rear of the bottom bars just as the original had. we will also be using the VWOA clamps.
These racks are built to last and will look the nuts on any bus ;) :mrgreen:

Full length rack VWOA style £475
3/4 length rack VWOA style £325
VWOA style ladder £100 or purchased with any rack £75
Short Bow fronted rack for over the cab coming soon! £POA

give me a shout if any of the above interests you, sort you early bay guys out some discount :D

jimme1971 said:
Lovely Stuff...will bear you in mind as i fancy one of these for my split bus :)

Thanks dude :mrgreen:, We will be building a full length rack tomorrow and matching ladder, I will post some photos up here once complete.

Also started work on a short bow fronted rack to go over the cab area today photos again tomorrow :)

Just a word of warning I don't think splits and bays are the same width at the gutter line, I found this out to my cost last year, would be worth getting some measurements of both to compare.

Hi Graham there's not a lot in it [10-15mm] but your right they are different in width, with our racks there's some adjustment on the legs which will cope with the difference in width. we're planning on getting a bay for a trial fit.. :)

Hi Graham there's not a lot in it [10-15mm] but your right they are different in width, with our racks there's some adjustment on the legs which will cope with the difference in width. we're planning on getting a bay for a trial fit.. :)

Look us up on facebook guys for up to date info on the racks, rack ladders, powder coating etc..

Photos of current builds, customers buses sporting Dub-racks creations...
check out our page and hit the like button for latest prices and special offers...

Dub-racks

http://www.facebook.com/dubracks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers all

Latest posts