• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Deluxe beltline trim SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this LHD or RHD?
Is it still available?
Are you going to Sandown (VolksWorld Show)?

Its from a LHD but is there and differance? Surely just the slidding door trim moves from side to side as it doesnt have any tapperd ends ect.
It would take a long time to get it like chrome but it polishes up quite quickly to a nice finsh.

2nd Dibs, I'll have it.

I take it theres no clips etc included?

I've read and re-read you ad and cant see it, but Collection from Where???

Not sure on my plans for volksworld currently getting ready to move. Collection from stafford. Replied to all pms. Payment of collection arrange secures. Thanks

mr scoops said:
I will take it, are you going to VolksWorld?

????
:cry:

Not been able to get on here this evening until now to see I've been passed over....

As it says payment or collection arranged secures. Sorry

I'd already said I'd take it and was trying to sort whether I could arrange to meet you if you were going to Sandown.

Bang out of order IMHO.

:(

A PM wouldnt of gone a miss then but why should I chase a sale? A very nice guy sent me a pm, arranged and offered to pay a deposit as most non time wasters would have done . Not a just I will take them with no further contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.