• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Early Devon Moonraker interior furniture

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigtayla

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have bought various interior parts for my van and now have this moonraker interior looking for a new home for around £200. Interior has: buddy seat, 3/4 seat base, sink/easicool side unit, rear drawer unit (fits on top of bulkhead), rear wardrobe, overhead storage cabinet with devon table. All items have now been removed from the van ready for collection. Aswell as what you can see there is also a second table and original set of 5 orange/black cushions though these are quite worn.

Aug302008019.jpg

Aug302008015.jpg

The buddy seat is in very good condition with runners to allow it to move backwards and forwards depending on which way you want it to face. Great design.

Aug302008018.jpg

Aug302008017.jpg

The rear cupboard/wardrobe is solid but has peeled veneer and front panel has been replaced with matching ply. Will need stripping and varnishing to bring it back to its best. I have removed the old glue shown in the picture.
photobucket018.jpg

The rear drawer unit has panels replaced with ply that is splintering in places. Also needs a thin ply drawer bottom to replace one that got wet.
Aug302008022.jpg

Aug302008023.jpg

Overhead storage cabinet is solid and holds the table when travelling.

photobucket016.jpg

Some small screw fixtures in drawer fronts.
photobucket017.jpg

The side unit is in very good condition though has a small crack on the left of the easicool unit. Comes with whale pump.

Available to view in st albans, recommended as this interior is about 36 years old and condition of the finish varies greatly.

I'm looking for offers over £200. Best way to get in touch with me is e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

willing to pay £200 if interested and can collect vanfest if possible

Hello there,
I would happily pay you £50 for the single seat...although I suspect you want to sell it as a package..let me know if you are at all interested,
Cheers
Kevin

Thanks for the interest, -I want to keep the interior together.
Didn't manage to get tickets for vanfest so the interior would have to be collected from st albans. Maybe if I sell this interior I'll be able to afford half a vanfest ticket on e-bay :lol:

Hiya Craig.. IF you do go down the splitting route i'll pay good money for the sink set up...

Hi, I think I could be interested in the interior as a whole package, but is the swing out cooker unit included in the sale?

Ps I have a spare ticket for Vanfest would you accept this as part payment, and i could collect from there??

Cheers Andy

andy's71 said:
Hi, I think I could be interested in the interior as a whole package, but is the swing out cooker unit included in the sale?

Ps I have a spare ticket for Vanfest would you accept this as part payment, and i could collect from there??

Cheers Andy

Hi Andy, sorry the cooker's not included-rare as hen's teeth!
Thanks for the offer of the ticket but I've made other arrangements now so won't be able to go.
As I say, I'm open to offers but for collection from St Albans.
Thanks again.
Craig

Latest posts