• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[FOR SALE] Lowered Beam

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Panel
I have a cut and turned beam up for grabs.

It's off a '71, so the bolt pattern should fit anything '70MY onwards.
It has a servo bracket for a RHD vehicle so is only handed if you're running a servo.

Selling as it's surplus to requirements (narrowed beam fitted). Was removed last month and has sat in the back of the van ever since. It's solid.

No pics at the moment as I can't get down to the bus at the moment.

Beam is in Leeds (nearish the airport) or I can probably bring it to Harrogate where I work on a weekday.

Not sure what it's worth but I have to put a price so... £200?

Make me an offer :)

Hi there,

How much lower does the front of the bus sit? What condition is it in etc.

Ta

GOM

GOM68 said:
How much lower does the front of the bus sit? What condition is it in etc.
Can't say for sure because I've only ever run it with modified spindles and that sat low 8)
Good condition. Haven't taken a proper good look off the bus but when Graham removed it he said it was sound.
sparkywig said:
Can you post it?
Not in a hurry but probably.
TomLomas said:
Rhd beam ?
Yup. Servo bracket for RHD. If you don't have servo brakes then it will fit either.
ollie24 said:
PM sent. I'll take it
Replied.

Should have mentioned: bump stops have been removed from this beam.

Might be able to get down to the bus Thursday or Friday evening so will take a better look and grab some pics if possible.

Bump for SpringDubs!

image.php

image.php

More pics here: http://gvee.co.uk/files/photos/vw/beam_for_sale/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just if its any help?? i bought a RHD Beam and had the servo bracket moved to suit LHD Easy job so the welder told me at work he did not even charge me ;)

Free Bump Bargain 8)

Another bump!
Includes the pair of adjustable tie-rods and all the leaves seem in good shape.
Can knock a bit off the price if you don't want these extras

Latest posts