• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale...Machine 7 brake conversion for 1303 beetle.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needtogolower

Reaction score
I have a complete Machine 7 brake disc conversion and narrowed struts for a 1303 bug. Theres the struts, chrome strut brace, gas shocks, vented crossdrilled discs, cailpers, brake pads, hoses and loads of fixing etc. All brand new never been fitted, brought complete kit from Machine 7 a couple of years ago for a project we were doing, cost us over £2000 for everything.... any one interested, make us a sensible offer.....I still have the bug shell in garage too, has been de-seamed, de-guttered, de-vented and roof chopped, which just as well go to somebody that wants to finish, open to offers too....shell all been done by my better half Gav of South Coast Kustoms, but has been side tracked over the years by other projects, like his flammed hot rod t4, which he sold! Then he was kind enough to slam my '71 bay which i drive now....
I would put pics up of brakes etc, but i'm not very good on pc and i cant figure how..anyone help please?
Thanks................

Can you please list out exactly which parts you have -Kersher? and tell me what you're after

Secondly, don't suppose your after a late bay K+L front end as I have a new set up for sale -you can get your bus in the weeds easier than balljoint

Cheers, Matt

Hi yes still have for sale, want to post somes pics really of all the bits so you can see. cheers
Bug%20bits

Is it just the front end set up or is it a suspension + disc conversion for all corners?

Hi, just dropped you another line via email, just popping up here in case you miss it :D

Latest posts