• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Modified Creative Weedeater + coilover shocks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvw

Reaction score
Hi,

Up for sale is my narrowed Weedeater beam. I can't remember the exact spec's but it's one of the early ones which was then modified (by Paul at T2d) in order for the bottom adjuster to clear the shift rod (I think that's the mod). Also with the beam are two brand new T2d coil-over shocks.

Unfortunately both the above are at a workshop located some distance from me so I don't have pictures to hand, however, these items have zero miles on them. They are currently fitted to the bus, but the bus has NEVER been driven (only pushed around whilst being worked on).

£550 ovno - the parts alone are more than this (let alone the modification), but hey - my loss is your gain :)

Would be interested in trade/plus cash deal - if you have a brand new complete set of belt line deluxe trim, or a set of brand new deluxe bumper trims for a 68 bay.

Cheers,

Mike

The beam (complete with the narrowed leaves) and coilovers are now removed from my bus and with me in KT12 (Walton/Hersham, Surrey).

Open to reasonable offers - may consider px+cash for interesting parts i.e. complete set of early deluxe bumper trims, original (early) cab seats in black, ICE system, python (or similar) exhaust etc etc.

Cheers, Mike :)

Some photo's

The beam has a little primer overspray and also a few paint chips (from where it was fitted and removed (3 times can you believe it!)...

Front (shows new top adjuster)
DSC02201_zps4e2eb874.jpg

Back (shows original closed up top adjuster)
DSC02202_zpsa236b009.jpg

Coilovers...
DSC02200_zpsa03f8107.jpg

DubBGood2Me said:
How narrow is it? 2", 4" ??

Pretty sure it's 4" narrowed - it measures approx 78cm (outer edge -> outer edge of beam side plates)

Price drop: £375 for the beam ovno - and could take to BB this w/e :)

Hmmm, very tempting indeed, have you decided if you're taking to BB this weekend?

PHATCAB said:
Hmmm, very tempting indeed, have you decided if you're taking to BB this weekend?

Yep, it'll be coming down with us to BB :)

Cool, if you've not sold it by Sat AM I'll take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts