• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale... Re-upholstered seats & scat serpentine belt kit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samgopsill

Reaction score
Righty then, due partly to decisions and partly money, i have a few more things for sale!

The seats were in poor condition in my bus, so were first stripped, re painted satin black, rubber mat put over the springs, followed by 2" upholstery foam, then a lovely set of black basketweave vinyl seat covers from DB car trim, based on the price of the covers, what a pair of knackered seats goes for, and my time/effort, i'm asking £350 ono for these. Only selling as i have tubbed the front end and will have my scalp on the ceiling with these seats so going down the aftermarket thin seat base route!

The scat serpentine kit is blue as you can see, unused, unopened. It came in a parts bundle i bought, but to be honest i would rather have basic pulleys and spend the money from this on other engine essentials etc. i want £180 ono for this please

Any questions let me know

Pictures speak a thousand words...

Drivers seat

Twin passenger seat

Both seats

Scat belt kit

Cheers
Sam

Latest posts