• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Roof rack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Hi,

Christmas is coming (only 65 days! http://www.xmasclock.com/) and here's just the thing for collecting your tree :)

DSC00281.jpg

Dimension wise, the three vertical bars are 134cm and the single horizontal bar is 122cm

It needs three more of these feet/brackets used to secure it to the gutters of a bus (maybe from Creative etc?) . One of the slats is split, but no-nails or similar would sort this easily.
DSC01132.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

I bought the rack from a splitty guy - the only pic I could find of his bus with the rack fitted is this one below. Again not a brilliant pic - but the rack it's the same style as the front one he has fitted - only bigger :)
newquay2007005wv3.jpg

£125ono Located in Surrey.

Thanks,

Mike

Cant really see it. Can you put it on the floor and take a picture without the wrapping on it???..... may be interested IF I COULD SEE IT PROPERLY :D :D

AGC said:
Cant really see it. Can you put it on the floor and take a picture without the wrapping on it???..... may be interested IF I COULD SEE IT PROPERLY :D :D

No worries - will do it tomorrow and post a pic up early evening.

Can you tell me how long (in total) the rack is and will it definitely fit an early bay?

AGC said:
Can you tell me how long (in total) the rack is and will it definitely fit an early bay?

Hi,

Here's some measurements to help you out :)

- Each of the wooden slats measure 128cm long
- The width of the rack, from the foot of the leg (where it seats in the gutter) to the opposite foot is 140cm
- The length of the rack from the 'front' leg to the 'back' leg (i.e on the same side of the rack) is 85cm

My bus has never been in the same place as the rack so I've never had a chance to offer it up - but to be honest if it fits a split it'll fit a bay. I don't think creative sell different size racks for splitties and bays?

Hope this is helpful :) Go, on buy it, you know you want it :D

Cheers,

Mike

Latest posts