• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: seats, servo and headliner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richbaker78

Reaction score
Seats : One unripped beige/tan drivers seat from a RHD 1970 bay - needs a really good clean due to storage dirt but will come up mint - no sags or rips £25

one the same colour but from a LHD (has the sliding levers on other side) this has a 1 inch rip and a few marks on it but again has no sags. £15

Both seats will need collecting from SN14 8BS (Bath)

Headlining: Brand new half headliner for Dormobile / devn/ etc with pop tops. still in box - brand new - white/cream in colour £35 ono

also:
Due to upgrade i have a porsceh 944 S2 servo (part no 944 355 025 00) up for grabs complete with a pushrod extension (machined 20mm steel with M10 female threads) bar to allow fitting to a bay window. This was designed for a 1970 bay but I see no reason why it wouldnt fit others.
In good nick - got a dent in the servo but doesnt affect the operation.
can guide you through fitting- to complete you will need a 944 or 944s2 Master cylinder and a clevis to joint it with the pedal.

Bargain £25
can do pics if reqd

Cheers
Rich

I'll take the LHD drivers seat - though collecting from Bath wouldn't be practical :cry:

Is anybody local to Bath and going to Volksworld show that would be kind enough to collect this seat and I'll collect from them (will provide beer tokens).

yep - no problem posting the headliner - will do it inc in the price if you like. PM me to sort out £ etc.
heres a poor picture of the headliner. basically it looks like a nice new headlining! bit crinkled from storage.
Seals2.jpg

up for the weekend:
Only confirmation so far: Dames has the RHD seat.
MCVW - can you get in touch re payment if you want to hold this seat for you - otherwise it has to go im afraid as i need these gone to make some space.

SERVO AND HEADLINER any offer considered or its ebay next week.

Latest posts