• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale vw passat 1.8T

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bac2ba6

Reaction score
Hi there for sale is a vw passat 1.8T , its the 150 bhp model so is quick but still returns reasonable fuel economy and has covered just over 119k .
This is a high spec car and is in very good condition with only very minor age related marks but as you will see from the pics its a lovely looking car.
interior is in great condition with no damage and is very clean and tidy
spec includes :

electric windows all round
climate control
cruise control
heated seats / mirrors
6cd multichager (vw factory fit )
steering wheel controls
air bags front and sides
rain sensoring wipers
2 original vw coded key fobs
factory fit alarm/imobilser
trip computer ( mpg , distance left on current fuel ect )

other features :

MOT'd untill mid sept 2015
main vw dealer history ( coventry , solihull , redditch ) dealerships
4 as new tyres
new window regulator ( vw fitted last year )
new cambelt , tensioners , water pump , coolant , temp senders done last year about 4000 miles ago ( all done at vw redditch receipts to confirm )
this car drives spot on with no nasty clucks or bangs

The only minor fault it the sensor button on the boot has recently stopped working not sure if this is the button itself or a loose wire/fuse , but the boot can still be opened by either pressing the remote button on the key fob or manually useing the key in the lock .
either way the boot is easily opened and is massive inside if your unfamiliar with vw passats .

this was our family car for a few years but currently resides in warwick with my farther in law who has owned it for a few months as we swapped with him for his estate car due to our growing family and he was so impressed with it he is currently buying a new vw passat estate ( having owned fords ) , but it can be viewed in either warwick or at my home address in redditch .
im asking £975 ovno which i believe is well worth it considering some of the poorer examples out there for similar money .

more pictures available on request

you can email me at [email protected]

or phone txt on 07506663899

probably best to txt as carnt always answer my phone straight away at work but can always call you back

thanks for looking

George

Latest posts