• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale westfalia roof bed brackets/ devon table

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthonygatti

Reaction score
westy continental bed brackets , full set £95 , westy flynets £10 each , watertank fillertube and cap £25, rear hatch mozzy net £20, earlydevon white table with ally edging and fixing bracket £60 located dagenham essex

anthonygatti said:
westy continental bed brackets , full set £95 , westy flynets £10 each , watertank fillertube and cap £25, rear hatch mozzy net £20, earlydevon white table with ally edging and fixing bracket £60 located dagenham essex

Hi. When you say full set do you mean all of the clips, hinges and headboard bar and fixings? I have put a picture below of all of the parts:

IMG_0241.jpg

Thanks

Jon

as per add, just the brackets, the two big main supports, the front brackets that attach to the roof panel , the 2 that they attach to on the bed and head support wire bracket,so seven brackets in total the other stuff shown in the pic can be bought for pennies

anthonygatti said:
as per add, just the brackets, the two big main supports, the front brackets that attach to the roof panel , the 2 that they attach to on the bed and head support wire bracket,so seven brackets in total the other stuff shown in the pic can be bought for pennies

I was just asking because there are a few parts that are very difficult to source like the clips that hold the headboard in place and the Cclips the hold the bed up when not in use. I just wanted to make sure the advert was clear. I sell full bed kits and I know how hard it can be to find these bits. It may be worth putting a picture in the advert (as per forum rules) to ensure someone knows what they are buying and what they will need to source. Or you could the buy the parts for pennies and charge £100 for an original kit (that would be a bargain by the way).

Just to show that I am not having a go about this, if you source all of the parts needed to complete the set I will put you in contact with one of the buyers on my list waiting for a kit. I am having problems with suppliers and have been waiting a few months for parts to come back in stock. I charge £130 plus postage.

Regards

Jon

Another thought. Use my picture and circle the parts that you are selling.

A double roof bed makes such a difference, well worth doing.

i have been putting my stuff on here for years , strange how all of a sudden you want a pic ! . the original clips that hold the headbroard to the bed were a crap design in the first place this is why i dont use them, and the clips that hold the headboard bracket in place are simple to make, so the brackets im selling are the MAIN brackets you need to make a continental bed , cant really make it much clearer than that

Chill out fella.

There are rules on the forum, it is impossible to pick up on every advert that doesn't follow the rules but I saw this one as I have an obvious interest in the continental beds and was trying to be helpful. Don't get defensive. I questioned your original post because it wasn't clear to me what was included and I deal with them regularly. If someone was looking who hadn't done a bed before they may not know what was included.

I have to say that having tried various solutions the original design works well and is certainly not crap, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Please do not take this as personal, I just wanted to ensure that any buyer was clear. Have a look back through my posts, I would be surprised if you found any negativity.

If you put a decent picture of what you are selling I will happily delete all my comments and your responses.

Regards

Jon

Latest posts