• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Westfalia Sink/Tank/Cooler Unit - Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose_729

Reaction score
Hi,
I have for sale a westfalia sink/cooler/tank/spice rack unit. Its been stored so some parts need a clean up but i have cleaned it a little. I am going to stanford hall and the ssvc viccy farm meet if anyone wants to see it. I would like it gone this weekend! Im asking for £200 o.n.o.
Please see photos below:

Thanks
Rose

Every time I see these units in good nick there bloody rhd I need Lhd. Typical Glws

Thanks Weeman. Im heading off to the viccy farm soon so i will check this over the weekend but heres my mobile number if you want to call me about the unit, 07737450118,
Thanks Rose

Weeman said:
Every time I see these units in good nick there bloody rhd I need Lhd. Typical Glws

You can just swap the spice rack to the other side and flip over table, the cooler box door opens the same way on rhd and Lhd buses

hi looking for a westy sink unit, just seen this one and wondered if you sold it ? cheers kev

Latest posts