• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: wheels, radio flyer, engine parts, door, etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOM68 said:
Hi,

How much for the beam, what condition is it in etc?

Cheers

GOM

Beam is in good condition it's the original one off my RHD bus, never welded other than adjusters and doesn't need any, will get pics tomorrow, price depends on how you want it, can do bare beam to full crossover disk/calliper setup(no backing plates).
Will post pics & measure the door for you in the morning.

I am interested in the manual choke conversion for your 34pict3 carb, would you sell this separately? Where did you pick it up from?

Back to the top, need to sell everything due to change in circumstances, so all offers considered!

Can deliver to Bristol volksfest!
Will add some more bits as I go along.
Bus going up for sale shortly too :(

Hi Loxy

are the slots still up for sale or did they go in the end?

bad news on having to sell the bus. It's never a good thing but hope is nothing serious, youve helped me loads getting my porsche wheel conversion bits sorted, but as you can guess I'm still on the standard stud pattern.

Nugsy said:
Hi Loxy

are the slots still up for sale or did they go in the end?

bad news on having to sell the bus. It's never a good thing but hope is nothing serious, youve helped me loads getting my porsche wheel conversion bits sorted, but as you can guess I'm still on the standard stud pattern.

Think I have a buyer, will add you to the list though!
Are you still planning in fitting the cookies?

Hi all, sorry for the delay, was away for the weekend.

Weeman, Gearbox - currently has the bell housing removed(was going to swap to the 1600 type) was bought by me as a good working unit, can select gears by hand, turns over fine, but I haven't driven it.

Molbyj, Hubcaps- they are for small 5, will check them when I'm over later in the week and get back to you.

Fat duk, Drla parts - which parts are you interested in?

Cheers
All

hey Geordie, no worries, been on here 4 years and still don't get it

cheers for the update Loxy. Guess I gotta get my butt in gear and use the porker alloys I have already :cry:

Latest posts