• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FORSALE westfalia interior, bumper irons, headrests and bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This all came from my 1970 bay

For sale I have my original westy interior. I have the wardrobe flatpacked, the veneer is pretty good. I have the sink and cool box unit with working tap/pump and water bottle also pretty tidy, I have the buddy seat (no cushions) veneer ok on that and the kick panel from under r&r bed. The doors are there but no hinges no rock n roll bed brackets and cushions as used for mine. Oh and table without leg If you would like pics please email me on spencerpritchardAThotmail.co.uk or text/call me on 0 7 885422812 looking for quick sale at £250ovno for the lot.

Also early bay head rests the foam is mint I do have the covers for them just need putting on also good condition wanted £60 the pair

Also great condition early bay bumper irons £60 the pair solid

Where abouts are you. And is it from a rhd or lhd? Also any photos of it fitted in the van? Thanks Lee

Lhd and yes have pics when it used to be in van text me email address il send u a couple it's all the wood and bristol but I will be at dub freeze

Hi Spencer,
Thanks for the pictures , not what I am looking for unfortunatly thanks for the rapid reply.
good luck with the sale.

Pete

Latest posts