• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Franklin Mint VW Samba , in box with all paperwork

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodys wacky wheels

Reaction score
Bought in 1995 ( as per receipt ) Franklin Mint VW Samba

still in its box with all the paperwork that came with it , including the receipt for £95 ( it's ready to go )

an ideal pressie for your loved one or just treat yourself ;)

£70

more than welcome to come and pick it from me in Stockport and check out my other toys that are going up for sale soon

thanks for the offer but i dont want it so bad,sorry,i dont even know what the bloodyhell i want it for,itys more clutter,im gettin to be like you,lol. ;)

wolfsburgvw said:
thanks for the offer but i dont want it so bad,sorry,i dont even know what the bloodyhell i want it for,itys more clutter,im gettin to be like you,lol. ;)

I doubt if you will ever get the collecting "bug" like I had it 15 years ago

I do actually believe I am over the worst ;)

i hope your right,uve defo had a lot of stuff forsale recently,id try putting it on the ssvc maybe worth a try.steve.good luck. ;)

wolfsburgvw said:
i hope your right,uve defo had a lot of stuff forsale recently,id try putting it on the ssvc maybe worth a try.steve.good luck. ;)

well the house move comes with a new start too , 35 years plus of collecting car & bike related stuff and most of it is going

I will probably keep about 100 / 150 models , so that leaves about 2,000 / 2,250 still to go

and a few spares I keep finding in cupboards along with several Blaupunkt radios :roll:

first time in years I have been down to one car and one motorcycle :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts