• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE TO COLLECTOR! westfalia Style wardrobe LHD now on ebay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammac

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-WESTFALIA-WARDROBE-INTERIOR-T2-TYPE-2-BAY-CAMPER-/140522147911?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b7c5d047" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DIDNT GO ON EBAY SO NOW GOING FREE UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND WHEN IT'S BEING DUMPED

now on ebay. if its not sold its going to the dump!

£50

located in Lingfield Surrey

any questions 07967 135 987

not that i want it/ or have any use for it myself, but surely if it doesn't sell you'd be better offering it for free rather than dumping it?!

Thanks for that rob, nothing is free. The more money I can claw back from the van the more I can spend on it without depriving my family of food.

don't take what i said out of context. :evil:

you wrote if it doesn't sell you were going to take it to the dump. i do hope it does sell, i'm sure somebody must need it and will be willing to pay good money for it. however if for whatever reason it shouldn't make its asking price threatening to dump it out of spite seems a little irrational.

good luck with your sale.

ROLL UP ROLL UP THIS IS FREE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COLLECT! its going to the tip next weekend otherwise. :( :(

Now free but someone's collecting on Saturday so if you want it £50 should seal the deal

Latest posts